Premium Engineered Kinetic Energy Broadheads
BOOST KINETIC ENERGY WITH OUR REVOLUTIONARY BROADHEAD
Available to U.S. Customers Only
It's all about Kinetic Energy
KinEmaxx 3 Blade Broadhead open
A Revolutionary Patented Design Utilizing Spring Energy to Open
KinEmaxx 3 Blade 125 gr. Broadhead (3 pack)
3 Blade (125 Grain Total Weight) Expandable Broadhead
For Those Hunters Wanting a 3-Blade For Even More Devastating Results
KinEmaxx© is now available in a in mechanical 3-blade broadhead design. It is a patented, spring-loaded, automatic deploying mechanical broadhead with built-in kinetic energy. It is designed to operate without robbing kinetic energy from the arrow and deliver maximum cutting and kinetic energy to the quarry for humane and quick kills.
Perfect for all bowhunters wanting target arrow accuracy in a reliable mechanical broadhead. Now even shooters of lower poundage bows can now have the benefits of a mechanical broadhead without fear of lost kinetic energy common to all other mechanical broadheads. Women, younger archers or those who can't or don't want to draw higher weight bows now have an option besides fixed blade broadheads for hunting.
KEY TECHNICAL FEATURES
- Protected by US Patent # US8894519B2 "AUTOMATIC OPENING MECHANICAL ARCHERY BROADHEAD"
- Blades locked closed during flight using an internal spring (no o-rings or bands to dry rot or let go)
- Field tip accuracy so no re-tuning or re-sighting your bow for hunting
- Trigger-tip© initiates blade opening on contact with target
- Blades lock open for 1-1/4" cut
- Easy to re-set, can be used over and over
- Hardened steel TROCAR tip geometry prevents deflection on quartering shots
- Spring loaded .039" thick Stainless Steel razor sharp blades snap open before entry creating devastating entry wounds
- Internal spring ADDS kinetic energy unlike all other mechanical broadheads
-One Broadhead for all bowhunters: Men, Women and Children
- Allows lower poundage bow users to shoot mechanicals without energy loss
- Blades set at optimum slicing angle so no "plowing"
- Rear-Deploy blades minimize deflection on quartering shots
- Resharpenable and Replaceable .039" (1.0 mm) thick stainless steel blades for extreme performance
- Cutting blades pivot beyond 90 degrees for non-barbed legal compliance
- 125 grain total weight
- Rugged Anodized 7075 High Tensile Aircraft Aluminum Body with Stainless Steel Trocar Tip
Designed and Made with Pride and Precision in the USA.
© 2015-2021 Kinetic Innovations, LLC. All material protected and rights reserved.
Locked and loaded
Liability Disclaimer: Kinetic Innovations, LLC is not liable for any personal injury, death or property damage that may result from the use or misuse of this product whether accidental or intentional. The user of this product assumes all risk of property damage or injury to yourself or others that may arise from its use. Use of this product automatically binds the user to this agreement.